Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Expressions Lip Gloss How Do I Get Rid Of This Weird Feeling Of My Upper Lip When I Laugh Or Smile?

How do I get rid of this weird feeling of my upper lip when I laugh or smile? - expressions lip gloss

Somehow this strange feeling in my upper lip, I am very aware of my face when I laugh or smile because when I first felt that I was laughing at a joke from a friend and then he said something had anything like "I know how to smile."

After this incident in any way to keep an eye on this strange feeling in my upper lip when I'm with people who believe that bin all the time stress. It feels funny to laugh or even smile at people, because this strange feeling. I believe this weird feeling that I wrote to her face, because someone when I laugh or smile at the school on the table when I was a "Kuku" have the face.

It is also difficult for me to smile when welcoming people. Instead, I nodded in greeting.

To this strange feeling at the time, I bit my lip to overcome drinking that water, chew gum or eat candy. But whatever the feeling persists.

Someone please tell me how this strange feeling to free my lips, I can look good when they smile laugh io.

8 comments:

supreety... said...

OK look, first laugh u'll better how we do it, and any change will help you to see better (with the exception of plastic surgery or during an operation kindda) and I hope not or summin to choose, right? You see, people love, if you love ur for wat u r. Laughter Without Borders, bottom juz urself while laughing and forgetting that the upper lip has a U (no seriously!) Your lips no matter wat ... OV is the best way they ... And I give a damn about u wat u people who have to smile or laugh ... u noe u look good and thts wat matters! 'll Laugh!

talloola... said...

Sounds like an emotional problem, maybe you should talk to a professional who can help you, the source of their discomfort with what should take an action that only joy.

Andrew said...

talk to a doctor.

Aila126 said...

Throw. It is separated from you. Why should I change something because somebody laughs at you? Everyone has his laugh. It would be a very interesting world if everyone laughed and your friend are you?

kdh&J said...

It `s easier than you think. Standing before the mirror and practice speaking and smiling. Try practicing different `s smile and practice, practice. Movie stars, musicians and people with large or speakers, models and all persons who do realize their image, all the time. Or maybe don `t anything wrong with the smile You` ve got?

kdh&J said...

It `s easier than you think. Standing before the mirror and practice speaking and smiling. Try practicing different `s smile and practice, practice. Movie stars, musicians and people with large or speakers, models and all persons who do realize their image, all the time. Or maybe don `t anything wrong with the smile You` ve got?

chocolat... said...

go to tharapist, maybe you can help

chocolat... said...

go to tharapist, maybe you can help

Post a Comment