Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Say You Want Baby Books Instead Of Cards What Is A Nice Way To Ask For Books Instead Of Receiving Cards For A Baby Shower?

What is a nice way to ask for books instead of receiving cards for a baby shower? - how to say you want baby books instead of cards

Just put a note in the invitation. My friend had one in a note to ask the Board to shower the people "to write a book, or packed, if you want, Mom and Dad ready for a lot of time reading with the child to help." In the shower, I put a basket of Nice, where the books were used. It was fun, by whom, what everyone has to see, and some people put little notes in the book to my friend, herhusband, and the baby.

Very nice thought ......... and why not a suggestion! I like when you do have records and proposals. When I get my money for something I want to be something you enjoy!

1 comments:

cbs1ange... said...

Wait a minute ... Did you shower?

I have a drawing in the shower ..... Put a little insert in the invitation, said a package of diapers or a box of powder to bring order to be entered in a draw .... I dodged a massage ... . my friend has the same, and he drew a blanket ..... Needless to say, I have enough diapers for the 1st Year of life my babys!

Post a Comment